Monday, May 13, 2013

Feeling Better

First of all, I would like to thank all of you that read my blog and listen to me complain.

Second, I'm sure you're all dying to know what I did last night. Did I say screw dinner and knit for an hour. Did I the chocolate covered pomegranate and knit. Or did I say screw knitting and eat.

And the winner was..........

I did both.   I warmed up the ramen, watched the Big Bang theory, and knit one row.

So, today I'm making up for yesterday.

I've had 2 cups of coffee from the new Keurig.  I'm sitting on the couch in my quiet house, watching Mr. Selfridge, and you guessed it, knitting.   There are 2 very full baskets of laundry that need to be folded.   It will happen.  And hubby needs work clothes washed.  That too, will happen.  But for the next hour, I'm going to enjoy the peace and quiet I didn't get yesterday.

Tata!

No comments: