Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Why is the Lego man headless?

Because Deaglan put it up his nose. I went to Target on my lunch today and when I got back to work it was almost 2pm (still nap time). As I turn the corner towards my classroom, my co-worker is walking down the hall with Deaglan. She stops in front of me and asks what is different about my son...... then I see his nose. I thought I was going to pee!
I almost couldn't keep the laughter in to ask what happened. So our custodian saw me with Deg, came over, saw the foreign object up his nose, and asked if I needed a pair of tweezers. I told him yes and this is what he comes back with....
yes a pair of needle nose pliers and an adjustable wrench. He thought he was being funny with the big wrench but I told him not to show Deg. After a few minutes and a few good tugs the head came out and I threw it in the garbage. When asked how it got in his nose he said, "I was laying on my cot and it was on the floor and then it got stuck in my nose."


1 comment:

That's me, Sara. said...

HAHA!! Kids are awesome!!!