Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Bear!

First and foremost, Happy Earth Day!  But even more important,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAR!  He turns 9 today.

Well the weekend has come and gone. The boys are back in school today and Ruger did fantastic.  We walked the boys to school this morning, we encountered another dog, and Ruger did great. He is also warming up to Bear. I have pictures at the bottom of the post. I honestly believe that he was meant to be with us, he belongs with our family and I cannot begin to thank my friend Karin.  If it hasn't been for her, Ruger wouldn't have adopted us.

 On another note,  Joe graduates 6th grade this year.   All the parents were asked to write a note to their 6th grader for the memory book they will all get.   I thought long and hard about it, and this is what I came up with:


Joseph,

From the day you were born we knew you'd go far in life.   You are very intelligent, compassionate, and extremely musically gifted.  You are an amazing young man and we can't wait to see what path you follow in life.   Whatever you decide to do, remember to use your mind, follow your heart, keep your friends close, and always remember your family will always be there for you.

Love,
Mom, Dad, Deaglan, Padric, and Gunga

I think that sounds good.   Joe is very musically gifted.  He has an audition on May 11th at the Merit school of Music for their Conservatory program for the trombone.  

And my Bear.   I cannot believe how smart he is!  He's pulling almost straight A's.  I would say all A's because I don't count gym, music, and art.  He's a voracious reader.   Give it to him and he'll read it.

Last but definitely not least, my Monster. What can I say?  He's a very smart, active 6 year old.   Emphasis on active!

Check back soon for the latest news.

Finally, pics of the birthday boy!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. Wonderful stuff. Happy Birthday Bear. Congrats to Joey. Hugs for everyone including monster and I can't wait to meet your new doggie.

Love, Bubbie