If you remember or have the time to go back and read my post from February of 2009 you will recall that I had a short list of the "gifts" my husband has given me over the years for our anniversary. Well, he loves me so much that he decided to start celebrating our 10th anniversary about 2 months early. Yes, folks in keeping with tradition, he gave me the gift that makes me give back. But, this year he was a little lost as to what to give me so he re gifted from a few years back, thinking I wouldn't remember he'd already given me a broken turn signal arm for the civic.
Well, enough about how much my husband loves me. Seriously, it was an accident and I just have to bust his chops about it.
The boys are doing very well! Joe is amassing quite a collection of guitars and enjoys playing very much. Deg is loving first grade and loves his teacher. Ricky loves playing with his friends at preschool and is growing up way too fast.
I started working the overnight stock shift at the Target in Oak Lawn for the holiday season and hope that they keep me on after the holidays are over. I am still working as a CPR Instructor and Chris is still working at Verizon. He is now at the 79th and Cicero location (right next to Mabenka's in the old Pearl Vision building,for those of you that are local).
I hope this finds you all well and I promise to post some pictures and write a proper post within the next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment