OK. I know I haven't posted in a good long while and I need to catch y'all up and post pictures but I had to tell this quick story.
I promise just read the whole paragraph below and you will laugh!
The boys are now into the show Avatar the last air bender. So quick sum up.... there are 4 nations: earth, air, fire and water. Certain people in each nation can "bend" their element or move it the way they want. The fire nation has tried to take over the other 3 nations and are pretty ruthless about it. Ang is an air bender and is the Avatar, the one person that can learn how to bend all 4 elements and stop the fire nation. Long story short Ang and his friends are helping some earth benders escape from a fire nation prison ship. The earth bender has the fire nation warriors hovering over the ocean and the commanding officer says "Please, no I can't swim!" The earth bender says "That's alright I hear cowards float." Chris and I start laughing about the good cover up, ("That's alright, I hear shit floats" is the saying) and Deaglan pipes up with "Yeah, I can float so he should be able to float." I couldn't stop laughing and decided you all needed to laugh too. I promise to post pics and video soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment