It started out as any other Friday. I got up and left to go to work. I had all my stuff with me, my purse, my gym bag, my phone, and my pattern book. I realized when I got to work I realized that I had my pattern but not my project. I had nothing to knit while I sat and watched the door and buzzed people dropping their children off for 2 hours. 2 whole hours I had nothing to do! OK. Breathe. I found a catalog to peruse to pass the time. Crisis averted.
Nap time! Yay! My time to catch up on my...... knitting. Damn! I left it at home. What to do with myself for 2 and a half hours? I found a skein of yarn that I had at one point wondered how it would knit up and 2 crayola water color brushes (because they"re the same size). I then proceeded to knit. I was surprised at how even the stitches were seeing as how the brush handles were tapered., but it worked.
1 comment:
knitting with non needles is the real sign of a problem.
:) I'm glad you worked it out.
Post a Comment