Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well, we have had alot to be thankful for this year. Joey's broken and healed arm, the boys playing soccer, and Ricky's trip to the ER. So I thought I'd share some pictures from Thanksgiving with you all. Ricky has leanred that we have a "dowstairs" and that's where we keep all the trains. The big boys play very well with him but they can't be down there unsupervised, so we brought a small track upstairs. He loves it! Deg is growing up soooo fast. He can now play on Webkinz all by himself. (we just have to help him log in) We all enjoyed the turkey, stuffing and of course the Punkypie (as Ricky would say it). My sister Jamie made a cheesecake and brought a can of strawberries for the top. Ricky really liked them.(I tried to upload a video clip but it must have been too long and it didn't work) My Aunt Sandy (my Dad's sister) made the boys this adorable blanket so I had to edit the blog and give her lots of thanks because they LOVE it.

So, Happy Thanksgiving to you all, We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: