Sunday, November 30, 2008

Husbands - Just a little side note

Sorry to post so much so fast.

It always amazes me how much you can truely love someone and not realize how much they love you. Husbands and wives are an absolutely perfect example of this. I was doing laundry today and after I finished I put it all away (a fairly rare thing in this house). As I was putting Chris' socks away I noticed a piece of paper in his drawer. Being the curious and nosey person that I am, I took it out. I unfolded it and chuckled. It was the very first paper I had written in college. When we were dating he found it in my room, read it, and asked if he could keep it. I had written it 2 years before we met. (The only reason I had kept it was because it was the ONLY A I recieved while in college.) It just helps me to remember, that after 10 years, it's the little things that count. It's remembering the look on his face after he read it and how flattered I was that he wanted to keep it, that makes it ok that he drops his dirty socks on the floor infront of the hamper.

No comments: