Friday, June 12, 2009

Wow!

Deaglan's birthday was a blast. My little Bear is growing up. *sigh* As I promised here are some pictures.
Deaglan at school. His teacher took a few pictures for me.

This is what the cake looked like before Deaglan decided it needed red dots and zig-zags, and when he and I finished decorating it.

Blowing out the candle.

Well, after Bear's birthday comes Preschool Graduation! He's a big bad Kindergartner now. Look out world here he comes! Doesn't he look too handsome? She has the patience of a Saint to put up with him. He absolutely adores his teacher Mrs. Melba. Katarina, Luke and Deaglan. We think she has a crush on Deaglan, can you blame her?


Ok, enough about Bear. Preschool Graduation is also our Childcare Center's Spring Program. All the kids work really hard on it. (Well, the teachers do.) I cleaned up really nice, and Padric's class all stayed on stage this year.

The school year is over and Summer is here, YAY!?!?! (I still have to look forward to summer camp.) Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kris said...

just adorable... there is something behind that smile;)