Ok so I decided to knit all my friends at work something for Christmas. Brilliant idea?!? I should have started knitting in June!! I've knit 2 scarves, whatever they took like 8 hours nothing. I started my first pair of socks on the 3rd of October I'm almost done. It has taken waaaaayy toooo long! I have 3 more pairs to knit before Christmas. And I've been asked to knit 2 pairs of socks for a friend's sick husband. This is going to be nuts! I'm a reader, I can't tell you the last time I picked up a book that wasn't a pattern book. Chirs got me thenewest book in the Eragon series. I lent it to a friend's son because I knew that I didn't have time to read it before Christmas with all this knitting I decided I needed to do. Don't get me wrong, I love each and every one of the people I'm knitting for but man!, I really need to start planning earlier next year!.
Ok the rant is over. Happy Holidays Early!
No comments:
Post a Comment